Saturday 22 December 2012

Sale-A-Bration sneak peek #4 & Less Is More

Good morning you lovely LIMettes! 
All ready for Christmas? 
I thought I was, but still got some bits to finish, including the annual 'Keiran calendar'...oh well looks like I'm going to be busy Christmas Eve!

So this morning over at Less Is More, Chrissie and Jen have set us the challenge of 

DRINKS

Now other than having had a few of them with the PTA last night, I don't really have much in the way of crafty stuff to use for that theme. Then I wondered if a colour would do?
So this is my drink related card...
I have used another stamp from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set from Sale-A-Bration, and stamped it in Early Espresso! Hope I can get away with that ladies! 
I also matted it onto Early Espresso card and used Early Espresso baker's twine.

Close up...
I've used a lot of Early Espresso here...well it's early and I need an Espresso before work to wake me up after last night!

Bye for now!

Supplies used:
Card - Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Stamp - Feeling Sentimental
Baker's Twine - Early Espresso
Embellishments - Antique Brads

If you would like me to order any of these products for delivery right to your door, please don't hesitate to contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com


10 comments:

  1. Tenuous link, but a fabulous card Lizy!
    Love that image!
    Happy Christmas and thanks so much!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and a super lateral thinking take on the challenge

    Well done on being first too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I wondered how you were making this a drink card - nice one! Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizy
    Fabulous idea .... Clever you ....
    Happy Christmas Lizy...
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and card Lizy. Have a great Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Lizy, love the image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liza, I really like this CAS elegant card. Have a wonderful Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ingenious idea, love the card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card, Lizy! I love your take on the theme "Drinks". That is awesome :) Again, thanks for linking up to us at still addINKtive Spot that Stamp set week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome CAS card, Lizy. Love your take on the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x