Friday 5 April 2013

It's a Tie!

I bet that's not what the result of the Grand National will be tomorrow lol!

I have a quick card for you this evening that I made because I really wanted to enter the challenge at Retro Sketches this week...I loved the sketch, had an idea, so here it is!


I have used the Best Dad Ever set, and stamped the stripey ties in Basic Black and the spotty one in Basic Gray. The papers are from the Neutrals Designer Paper Stack, and I coloured my Whisper White Baker's Twine with my black ink pad before tying round the card in a double bow. The embossing was done using the Honeycomb EF. Quite a manly and classy card I think...perfect for that office worker!

If you would like to get your hands on this set, please do contact me and I will be happy to order it for you, along with anything else on your wishlist!

Challenges
Designed To Colour - Hexagons (embossing folder)

Ok I'm off to get some tea and catch up on emails and commenting. Have a lovely Friday evening! :)


3 comments:

  1. great man's card! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x – CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very stylish.... Love grey and white. The images are fantastic and you done a great job with the sketch

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Who says masculine cards can't be elegant?!! This is gorgeous!!! LOVE how you embossed each panel that you added the ties to! Really well done!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SACC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x