Friday 2 August 2013

Exciting Offers from Stampin' Up!


Good morning all, and welcome to my newest follower Charlotte! 
I know I have been MIA for a couple of days, but I'm back with some very exciting news and offers from Stampin' Up!

First of all, the long awaited Rotary Add On for the Stampin' Trimmer will finally be available for purchase from 9th August! Great news for anyone who totally loves the Trimmer!


Secondly, it is another new month on the 25 years celebration, so it is time for a new 'Best Of' stamp set, and this time it is Best of Shelli!
Isn't is fabby?!! It is now available in clear mount only for £13.95, while stock last, so get in quick...I have a feeling these will sell out pretty quickly!

And the last thing is an amazing offer on Designer Series Paper!
If you love your Designer Paper, then now is the perfect time to stock up while you can! :)

I'm off to get in some much needed crafting now, as I haven't done any this week due to spending some quality time with Keiran...we've had a wonderful week!
Have a lovely day, and hopefully I'll see you soon! :)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lizy. I shall look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x