Thursday 24 October 2013

Pretty Poinsettia

It's almost Friday!! 
I bet you're glad to hear that?!
It is time for another challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches. We had some wonderful entries for last week's colour challenge and can't wait to see what you do with this week's sketch!

My card is a commission card that is winging it's way to Mallorca today!


I have used the Joyful Christmas Stamp set; one of my favourites! I mounted my coloured Poinsettia onto some holographic gold card I have in my stash. (I have decided that I really need to start using up some of my old stash!) Stampin' Up! also sell some beautiful Gold card which would also work perfectly on this card :)


The DSP is Season of Style and I embossed the front of the card with the Pretty Print EF.

Here is a photo of the card after personalisation...



I have combined stamping and computer generated sentiments...it's brilliant using the RGB colour codes...it means I can match up the colours with the inks perfectly!

If you would like to order any products, please do click on the link on my sidebar, or contact me using the links in the top tab.

I hope you have a lovely day today...I'm working, sadly, so won't get to play with all my new goodies until much later!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the embossed text bg and the focal image colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lizy - I love this set too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.your poinsettia is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The elegant embossed background shows off that pretty poinsettia wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Lizy! Love all your choices - the embossed background, pattern paper, gold mat for the poinsettia. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x