Tuesday 19 November 2013

A commissioned 90th

As you know, I have had a lot of commissions to make lately, and here is another one of them...


I have used my 'go to' most favourite paper ever, Twitterpated, and the Flower Shop stamp and Pansy Punch bundle.


The sentiment was computer printed and cut out using a Framelit from the Apothecary Accents set.

Supplies
Designer Paper - Twitterpated
Stamp - Flower Shop
Punch/Dies - Pansy Punch, Apothecary Accents, Typeset Alphabet Bigz

If you would like to buy any of the products I have used here, or in any of my projects, please do click through to my online shop using the link on my sidebar.

I am starting a new Stampers 6 club in January, just in time for the new Sale-a-Bration promotion, where you will receive free products for every £45 spend! If you would like to know more about Stampers 6, you can read about it hereor feel free to contact me with any queries.

I am entering my card into this challenge...

Thank you for popping by today. I hope you have a great day and see you tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. so stunning lizy.beautiful pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x