Friday 1 November 2013

C6 Box Envelope for UK sized cards!

Good morning!
Did you see my midnight post? If you did, you'll know all about the brilliant new Envelope Punch board. I promised to show you a fab project using this wonderfully versatile tool, and here it is.


This box envelope is the perfect size for UK standard C6 envelopes and cards.


I made these 4 cards to fit in mine, with 4 envelopes, but I reckon it would take 6, depending how much embellishment you put on them.




I have kept them quite simple and along the same theme, but they are very classy and elegant I think.

Supplies
Cardstock - Pool Party, Whisper White
Designer Paper - Winter Frost, Silver Glimmer Paper
Stamps - More Merry Messages, Warmth & Wonder (hostess)
Ink - Encore Silver, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Versamark
Embossing - Pool Party Stampin' Emboss
Ribbon - Silver Ribbon 
Framelits - Ovals Collection, Labels Collection, Apothecary Accents
Other - Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle
Tools - Envelope Punch Board, Simply Scored, Heat Tool


I have made my first video tutorial for this great little box... 
 I hope you find it useful...let me know what you think!

Have a lovely Friday!




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and box Lizy and you're video is great -aren't you brave? :0)
    Have a good weekend
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and soothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous set Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific little gift project! It was so much fun listening to you on the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous gift lizy and your cards are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you Lizy - these are so elegant and understated and what a beautiful box you've made for them! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x