Friday 8 November 2013

CASEd notebooks

Good morning all!
It's a frosty one here again! I think winter is well and truly upon us now!

When I went on the brilliant Pinkies craft reward day a few weeks ago, we had a swapping session, and this is the swap I got from the wonderful Michelle Last...


I loved this so much that when I was looking for some inspiration earlier this week for my notebooks, I decided to CASE it. So here are my takes on Michelle's stunning card...


I used Modern Medley DSP, Best of Butterflies, Swallowtail, Chalk Talk Bundle, and Labels Framelits to create my little collection of notebooks. What do you think? 

It's a quick one from me today as I am working, and I have lots of Christmas orders to finish!

Enjoy your Friday!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lizy, love your take on Michelle's stunning card.

    I hope this is me back online again!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are fabulous lizy, so pretty.the text backgrounds and butterflies are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x