Thursday 5 December 2013

A Grungy Thank You

Hello!
I realise my posts are a little thin on the ground these last few days, but I have been very busy with card commissions. I am getting there and I will soon be done (I hope!) 

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches, and this week it is this very bright and cheerful colour combo...


So here is my card using Gorgeous Grunge and some scraps of DSP lying on my desk...


The papers are Eastern Elegance and Polka Dot Parade and the sentiment is from 


If you would like to buy any of the products I have used here, or in any of my projects, please do click through to my online shop using the link on my sidebar.

I am starting a new Stampers 6 club in January, just in time for the new Sale-a-Bration promotion, where you will receive free products for every £45 spend! If you would like to know more about Stampers 6, you can read about it hereor feel free to contact me with any queries.

I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with a card to enter into the Less Is More challenge as I never got round to entering last week's challenge! 

Have a wonderful day! :)


3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Lizy. I love the mix of patterns with the splatter image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Lizy. I am so into that stamp set too at the moment!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made super use of your scraps here! The mix of shapes and patterns looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x